1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Skydive! I am a little bit of an adrenaline junkie - roller coasters & etc. I think skydiving would be amazing, but I would be scared to death to actually do it!
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I am pretty happy with my life. There is only one piece of the puzzle to fill - a husband - and I would hope that I can find him in the next 5 years.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Live music, theater (kinky boots and book of mormon) travel, seeing old friends and new, the holidays.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
The only goal I have for my blog is that it accurately portrays my life. It is my online journal in both words and photos. I hope to one day be able to consolidate the gazillion blogs I've had since 2005 into a single home online.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Gosh I hope so! I moved to Chicago seventeen years ago. I am a small town girl turned city girl for sure! Maybe when I retire I will seek somewhere warmer, smaller, slower moving... but Chicago is my home now!
6. What is your morning routine?
6:30 wake - shower - eat breakfast (with the Today Show) - feed the cats - make up/hair - dress and hit the road around 8:45 with a venti iced tea!