Oh Tuesday. The past week has been crazy!
- Finding some fun new clothes for Summer
- Rosemary flatbread from the Chesterton market
- Having a client that is actually excited about signage! And pays the best compliments too! It's been such a rare thing these days, a good number of my recent clients have been less than thankful for what I (we) do, so this excitement and positive feedback is so wonderful.
- My high school reunion is this coming weekend and I will get to spend time with some wonderful friends.
- And since I'll be back in LV, I get to see the fam too!
- A good spray tan! Girl needs some color!
- That a new renter moved in above me and he's a "stomperton." It's been a full week of listening to furniture scooting around, every footstep from end to end of the condo and so on. Tonight I finally broke and went upstairs to introduce myself and let him know how badly even the smallest sound travels. (hate having to do this!) He was less than receptive. I think I'm in for a pretty miserable year. Not at all happy about this...
- Shopping for swimsuits - oh so frustrating - I did manage to find a couple
- That I purchased a custom fit pillow from the naprapath and I am waking up with pain again - I think I will be returning it.
- Trying to figure out what to wear to my reunion
- Apple announced the iCloud, that will replace MobileMe (this year), will be free and I had just renewed my membership to MobileMe! Hello!! Let's just throw money away! I've requested a refund and hope they will oblige.
- That I never seem to get anything accomplished. I have all these lists of things to do and all they seem to do is grow.
- I do not really understand Twitter. I'm on there. I tweet random junk. And then have strangers tweet me links that are bogus and random people follow me - like preachers from rural Oregon. Huh? I just don't get it.
OK, that is more loathes than loves and sadly I could go on and on, but I won't. I will stop here and hope for a fabulous reunion weekend. Be well.