Super stormy night here in e-town ... had the strangest thing just happen. Only lost power in one part of the condo - kitchen is half out, bathroom is at low power, but the rest of the house is fully powered up. Can anyone explain how this is possible? I flipped the breakers thinking maybe it knocked those out, but no change ... hearing police sirens outside now. Plenty of excitement for a Tuesday night huh?
- getting a superb adjustment from the naprapath - she actually got my upper back to crack, can't remember the last time that happened
- spray tan - thank goodness someone invented the Instabronze machine for pale people like me
- getting out on the townie - so much more fun than walking along the lakefront path
- clinique moisture surge and the new tinted version
- kicking off the Ravinia season
- my new slogan " two cats and a camera " *lol*
- that my life is pretty darn good, sure there are always negatives (see below!) but overall, I have been blessed with incredible opportunities and friendships
- knowing the right thing to do and not doing it
- when products I like get discontinued
- having to put in extra hours at work - too much to do and too little time to do it
- my summer and fall are going to be chopped up by work travel - so much for that vacation
- that I am always looking for something better
- my loud ass upstairs neighbor - do NOT like him or his girlfriend with the high heels!
- that I find too many fun things on blogs & Pinterest
- providing IT support to every single person I come in contact with ... don't get me wrong, I like to be helpful and always offer assistance, but some people are just beyond helping. They just don't get it. It's painful.
So many negatives - I really try to be a positive person, but those negative thoughts just trickle in ...