I cannot believe it's Tuesday already. Something tells me this summer is going to FLY by and that makes me a little sad, but it also means there's lots of fun to be had! So without further adieu ... things on tuesday.
- that my reunion was successful (minus the broken table) and that everyone had a great time
- getting to see so many of my old friends and the feeling I get when I'm around them - lots of warm fuzzys
- new air handler is in and should be much more efficient than the 30+ year old one
- that people feel they can tell me anything
- working from home today, with the windows wide open and enjoying the absolutely perfect day
- basking in reunion glow - let's hope the good mood continues!
- first Ravinia show this Friday - B52's & Go Go's !!
- action packed weekend ahead
- divorce - so sad to see so many of my friends love did not last
- that I keep (well the cats) finding little flying bugs in the house and I cannot figure out where they are coming from
- making poor choices
- that I am totally forgetful - left my spare battery and charger at the reunion venue
- crack in the lens of my point & shoot - will probably have to buy a new one - boo!
Off to bed! This girl needs to get her beauty sleep!!